Follow the steps below to become a customer
1. BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO THE BANK
- Copy of registration certificate for EU/EEA nationals
- Copy of residence permit for citizens outside the EU/EEA
- Employment contract
Fill in and sign these forms to become a customer in Trøgstad Sparebank* :
2. WAIT FOR AN INVITATION TO VISIT THE BANK
We will now register the information you have provided. Within three weeks, you will receive an invitation to come to our nearest office to sign the agreement documents. The fee for registering a foreign citizen as a customer in Trøgstad Sparebank is 2.000 NOK per customer.
3. THE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP WILL BE ESTABLISHED
Once you have been to our office, the account will be opened within the following week.
*WHY DO THE BANKS HAVE TO CONTROL AND VERIFY THE CUSTOMER´S IDENTITY?
- Due to government regulations, banks are required to comply with the customer due diligence standards.
- Banks are obliged to identify and know their customers. The identity of the customer has to be controlled by verifying the customer’s official identity documents. The bank also has to ascertain sufficient information on the customer’s activities, so as to confirm where incoming money originates from and the purported use of the banking relationship.